Joanne LaCarrubba Steenberg, the Founder of The Love Card, based in Maine, is a self-proclaimed “entrepreneuraholic,” or as I might call her, a serial entrepreneur, but through all that she has done over the years, she is an educator, and a tremendously caring and passionate person with a huge heart. We met by happenstance, on an airplane, and spent hours on our flight home talking about our all that we have in common – being a yoga teacher, a connection to Long Island, NY, teaching students (her, elementary and secondary; me, college), the world of social media, mindfulness, travel – and sharing stories of all that we don’t have in common. Her latest venture is so powerful and I can’t wait for you to hear the stories about its impact.
- “Miss Rumphius,” Barbara Cooney: https://amzn.to/3ByGvWC
- “Find and Use Your Inner Power,” Emmet Fox: https://amzn.to/3p3Oy8V
- “Human Kind,” Rutger Bregman: https://amzn.to/34UWFxB
- “I Am the Word,” Paul Selig: https://amzn.to/3I7OOer
- “Return to Love,” Marianne Williamson: https://amzn.to/34XL2WJ
- “You Can Heal Your Life,” Louise Hay: https://amzn.to/3BBp6wr
- Dr. Wayne Dyer: https://www.drwaynedyer.com
She Runs This Town (SRTT) Runner Magnet Flipping: https://www.sherunsthistown.com/youve-been-flipped-2/
Links may be affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.