Heather Auclair-Welch is the owner of Mermaids and Madeleines, and while she originally hails from Southwest Harbor in Maine and got her start selling artfully decorated rocks as a kid, now she calls Massachusetts home and creates coastal-inspired jewelry and art. The brand evokes positivity, and feelings of calm and joy reminiscent of being near the ocean on a beautiful day. A self-proclaimed introvert making her way as a business leader sharing her brand and her creations with the world, Heather shares so many powerful insights during our conversation. You’re going to walk away inspired!
To order from Mermaids + Madeleines and receive 15% off, use coupon code Kate15
Mentions from the show:
– On the Road Again: https://www.instagram.com/ontheroadagain_official/
– Love Lissy Lou: https://www.instagram.com/lovelissylou/?hl=en
– Rhode Island School of Design (RISD): https://www.risd.edu/
– “Rhode Island, Jewelry Capital of the World:” https://estatesintime.com/2018/09/01/jewelry-capital/
– Boston Women’s Market: https://www.bostonwomensmarket.com/
– The New England Coastal Creative: https://necoastalcreative.com/
– Cape Cod & Islands Gift Show: https://www.ccgiftshow.com/
– Michelle Dyson Art: https://www.michelledysonart.com/
– Jenna Kutcher “Goal Digger” podcast: https://jennakutcherblog.com/goal-digger-podcast/
– Miss Mindset podcast: https://www.missmindset.net/miss-mindset-podcast
– “The Desired Brand Effect: Stand Out in a Saturated Market with a Timeless Brand” by Tracy Matthews: https://amzn.to/3EgKk4A
Links may be affiliate links, which means we would get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you.