Javion Blake is originally from Montego Bay, Jamaica and by way of Montana, New Mexico, and other spots, now resides in Colorado. He’s an engineer by training, and as he said, that allowed him to learn “how to use the resources around you to create the things you want to see,” which is exactly what he has done in starting Jus Chill International. They’re importing breadfruit from Jamaica and turning it into a variety of delicious food products, but with a super strong and much larger mission behind the business, which Javion will tell us all about.
Mentions from the show:
– People, Planet, Profit (The Triple Bottom Line): https://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/triple-bottom-line.asp
– Wah Gwaan Brewery in Denver: https://www.wahgwaanbrewingco.com
– Ruby’s Market in Denver: https://rubysmarketdenver.com
– Penthouse Restaurant Cafe & Bar: https://www.penthousecoffee.org/projects-3
– Summer Fancy Food Show in NYC: https://www.specialtyfood.com/shows-events/summer-