Kate Fosson is the Co-Founder and “Brand Hunter” of Brand Pollinators whose mission is “Inspiring purpose-driven brands to achieve sustainable excellence through values-driven consulting, relevant resource sharing, and high-impact networking.” Her life as a military spouse includes moving to another part of the country about every two years and in some ways, entrepreneurship found her as a means to find continuity in her professional life through those geographic changes. I love the values that Brand Pollinators embodies, but I also really enjoyed the time we spent talking about community, balance in our lives, learning about ourselves, and how we each choose to spend our 24-hours per day – and really need to take the time myself for that exercise you’ll hear us talk about.
Mentions from the show:
- SCORE: https://www.score.org
- Natural Products Expo: https://www.naturalproductsexpo.com/
- Edible utensils from Incredible Eats: https://incredibleeats.com
- “Let My People Go Surfing: The Education of a Reluctant Businessman” by Yvon Chouinard, Founder of Patagonia: https://amzn.to/3uKIMfG
- Brene Brown’s latest book, “Atlas of the Heart: Mapping Meaningful Connection and the Language of Human Experience:” https://amzn.to/38VkGGH
- James Clear: https://jamesclear.com
- “Designing Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life” by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans: https://amzn.to/37PME63
Links may be affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.